Why should I change my currency with Goodies and not go to a bank or other currency exchange company?
- We check the daily rates of our competitors before we set up ours to make sure you receive the best rate and get more for your money.
- We charge no fees for cash exchange.
- We have four outlets in town along the main street for your convenient.
- The service is excellent.
- You will save time standing in long lines at the banks, and we are open in weekends and public holidays.
- You will save money.
- If you received a better rate, we will beat it.
Do you Charge exchange Fees?
Do you have a shop at the airport?
Note that as a rule of thumb currency exchanges in airports will give you an inferior rate.
We would recommend exchanging the minimum amount that is necessary to get into town and check other competitors.
Are your rates better than the airport or the banks?
Can I pay with a debit card or a credit card?
These machines will dispense Australian dollars that can be exchanged into Vatu.
This ATM is especially recommended for the Australian Card Holder as works like a domestic Australian transaction with no international fees.
The fee for using the ATM is 6$AUD as opposed to the bank’s ATM that charges 9$AUD.
What is the difference between “We Buy” rate and “We Sell” rate?
Multiply it by the amount of your foreign currency to receive your Vatu amount. For Example: If you have 100AUD and the “We Buy AUD” rate is 81.50. Multiply Your Foreign currency amount by the rate to receive the Vatu amount you will get. 81.50 * 100AUD = 8,150VUV
“We sell” rate refers to the amount of Vatu a currency will cost you.
Divide the Vatu amount by the rate to receive the amount of foreign currency you will receive. For example: If you have 10,000VUV and the “We Sell AUD “ is 82.50.
10,000VUV / 82.50 = 121.21AUD
You can use our online calculator to see how much you will get.
How much cash can I bring to Vanuatu?
What do I need to bring with me?
It is the Vanuatu regulation.